Sunday, August 06, 2006

This bloc only serves as a function for my disjointed thoughts: so expect to be serenaded by thoughts on the books I've read, the people who've had an impact on my life, the fulfillment and excitement of my career, the sweet things in life no one takes the time to aknowlege and the sheer curiosity of life my children bring out in me.
I foresee myself seething about: the books I've read , public education, my job (regardless of how much I love it....it still can cause moments when I'm foaming at the mouth....O, I'm a dental hygienist, BTW), and the everyday small stuff that I do sweat...because the big stuff is much easier to handle!

I'm in my forties and I love it. I've two great boys. I've a husband...'nough said there, most of the time. I live in New England. I a-d-o-r-e England! I read. I'm hooked on Project Runway and American Idol. I still miss Sex and the City. Small English movies are wonders....Lord of the Rings ruled my life for years but must admit I'm a bit weary of it now....but the book...sigh, what a book.

So, now that you know me, won't be reading me...you can dismiss me and move on to the next blog!

8 comments:

Wen said...

Understand, spelling with a migraine works against the grain...that's my story this week and I'm sticking to it!
(SPC 4 times...go figure...if you do plan on reading this...get used to it).

Nanci said...

Who says we won't be reading you??!? And really, I will edit you if you're not nice! ;-)

Elizabeth Chadwick said...

Welcome to 'blocland' my dear. I look forward to your observations and rants!

Wen said...

Anyone can have a blog...it takes a deity to make a bloc...waves hand, shrugs shoulder...you know?

Taminator said...

Ah, so Wendy....I can *hear* your delightful tone. And maybe one of these days I'll actually share *my* blog, silly though it is.

Tammy

Doubtful Muse said...

Not to worry, Wen, I'll edit Nanci if she isn't nice. :-)

*T*

Nanci said...

Bring it on, *T* ;-)

Anonymous said...

I will watch while everyone edits you. And by 'watching' I mean I will read every post, dutifully. Maybe even medi-evilly.

Right now I'm not reading your post - I'm reading Wicked. (Yes, I am slow...)